Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dice-K vs. Ichiro- The Japanese invasion begins. I would be surprised if Dice-k doesnt win 16 games or more this year and I would also be surprised if Ichiro strikes out three times in a game ever again this season.

D'backs- they are off to a hot start and have a lot of young talent, but I am not buying the pitching or the bullpen.

Nationals- they are off to an awful start and 50 wins could be a real stretch, and being in D.C. I can tell you there has never been less publicity for a baseball team. It is Zimmerman and a heap of garbage.

A-Rod- Give it two weeks and the fans will be booing him again, he is in a zone, congrats on peaking early, it will only make the decision to jump ship easier when he hits .230 in the months of August and September

Afflalo going to pros- more importantly Hansbrough, Ellison and Lawson all staying meaning UNC is my early pick to win it all now that Julian Wright is leaving Kansas.

internet has been down for me using a spare eternet cord so will do my best to keep track

No comments: